Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Work vs Prison

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    Like my W/C and Sgts on our shift. They let you do your job. No micromanagement, asking you why did you do this or that. If you are within policy, they will cover you. Now, if they tell you that you can't do something, and you do it anyway, and the warden hangs you, there's nothing they can do, but they have been very good to me.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    John Earl is your WC isn't he?
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    Jessie's wife addressed us the other night in muster-one of the toughest things I have ever been exposed to. I had to keep the tears at bay, as C-Building awaited me, and I had to stay on task. You remember how Charlie Building is (still is the same-nobody has moved). They don't just throw folks in there. You have to be a special kind of Officer to work that mad cage. I miss Jesse much. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    JE is my W/C. He's a goodun
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    [ QUOTE ]
    But I told you how it was Shoe, and you came anyways

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You and Bobby both told me. But, I had to do what I had to do. You know what I mean. So far I a had 1 or two cuss me out, lol. One bc I put the cuffs on to tight, lol. But everybody that I have FTO with have been cool. I tell you this much they sure dont like a certian someone up there. Anyways man what break you on?
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    B-Break Nights right now. LOVE it.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    That is all I worked when I was there. To give us a break they would put us in D-Building which is not much better. I worked C4,5,6 side for a long time. Had Poteet and Turner, Douglas, and several who did not play well with others.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    Bummer man. They got me on A break. I was hoping to work with you on one them FTO nights.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    A break was the chosen break when I was there. Richard loved that break.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Work vs Prison

    When he was my WC he used to come up to my booth. I got to work C2 and D1 control a great deal. He would always come my way and hide out because he knew he could trust me and I knew I could trust him.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  10. #30
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Work vs Prison

    You got your good and your bad. And that is not the inmates.
    Problem is there is so many clicks at some places. It makes the job twice as hard.
    I wasn't an officer, but had my share of scary times and times, when i wanted to tell a few know it all's. It was them that caused the mess.
    Don't mind saying it. I am glad to be out of it.
    I didn't mind the work. It was always the crap and having no idea if you would have someone to take up for you on what you did. That getting hanged out in the wind feeling it don't feel to good.
    It happens a lot of places. But DOC it seems to be a way of life. A lot of memory problems with some, after they tell you it's ok to do something.
    Just glad i got away from it. To those who work in it and do a good job. You more than deserve your pay.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •